The Motorola DEXT MB200 is also known as the Cliq. The machine name is Morrison.
Quoting this post:
"The bootloader on the CLIQ/CLIQ XT/Backflip is locked; that means fastboot is disabled on them. But as they are 'old', they don't do signature checks on the partitions, so if you write your own kernel to the boot partition, the bootloader will load it happily. Same thing happens with recovery." -- Emilio "turl" López
Fastboot is a convenience and does not hamper what can be done with the device; it is wide open.
- FCC ID: IHDT56KV1
- CPU: Qualcomm Qualcomm MSM7201A
- Radio: Qualcomm RTR6285
- Power management: Qualcomm PM7540
- Wifi/Bluetooth/FM: Broadcom BCM4325
- Proximity sensor: OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH7743
- Keyboard controller: Analog Devices ADP5588
- LED controller: National Semiconductor LM3535
- Compass: AKM AK8973
- Battery controller: Texas Instruments bq27505
- Accelerometer: STMicroelectronics LIS331DLH
- CyanogenMod Installation Guide - Note that the root method is incorrect (it seems to have been copied verbatim from the Cliq XT page). Instead of using the rageagainstthecage exploit, use psneuter.
- Guide for CyanogenMod kernel source